View your in-home network topology and adjust Wi-Fi parameters on the go.
View bandwidth- and usage statistics to evaluate Wi-Fi performance.
Quickly diagnose potential Wi-Fi issues using wifuse’ automated troubleshooter.
View handy tips and tricks for optimal Wi-Fi performance
wifuse Artificial Intelligence
- wifuse employs a dual-tier algorithm that runs locally in the home network as well as in the back-end of the service provider.
- An in-home Wi-Fi network is a dynamic environment with many day to day changes. wifuse algorithm applies pattern recognition to account for these changes when optimizing the in-home network.
- wifuse employs automatic learning algorithms to ensure stellar Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the home.
- Save time with resolving Wi-Fi-related customer calls using wifuse’s Diagnoser. The diagnoser features basic as well as advanced diagnostical tools that agents can use in a scripted fashion during Wi-Fi complaint calls.
wifuse Executive Dashboard
- wifuse Executive Dashboard presents service providers with a concise summary report of Wi-Fi performance across all in-home networks.